Date and time to follow.
The AEE has a suggested agenda for the first meeting that will be used as the framework for the conference call.
The first general meeting should have two purposes:
- to familiarize the potential members with AEE,
- to elect an interim president, vice-president, secretary and treasurer (interim board).
The first meeting should be temporarily chaired by one of the parties forming the chapter. This temporary chairman should:
- Appoint a person to take minutes of the meeting.
- Make arrangements for attendees to sign in with name, address, phone number, e-mail address and business affiliation. This sign-in sheet will be used as a chapter mailing list.
- If meeting is dinner meeting, take responsibility for collection of meal charges.